Work For Hot Tees
Hot Tees is a specialty apparel company located near Eugene, Oregon that provides a fun and creative work experience. We travel to Medford ten months of the year to provide customized apparel at sporting events including ice hockey, softball and baseball tournaments. Since 2012 we have worked with the Medford Park and Recreation District at U.S. Cellular Park.
Hot Tees provides liability insurance while on-the-job and is a fun and dynamic work environment that pays the Oregon minimum wage of $10.75 per hour with the possibility of earning more if you are able to pull a trailer or become a regional event lead.
Great opportunity to gain work experience in a fun
& creative environment.
Hot Tees has been in Lane County since 2012 and sells custom apparel at events regularly in the Medford area on weekends between November and August. We are looking for someone to work with us at weekend tournaments beginning in January, 2019 with the possibility of growing into an event manager role.
· Unloading apparel in boxes and totes
· Assisting with the set-up and tear-down of the apparel booth
· Helping customers select and size their apparel
· Preparing specialty graphics for imprint
· Handling payments using an ipad and Square technology
The ideal candidate will:
· Be able to lift boxes and totes weighing up to 35 lbs.
· Have their own vehicle and be capable of towing a trailer
· Have a positive attitude and good customer service
· Be ready to take instruction in the various tasks needed to operate an onsite booth
· Be available on Saturdays and Sundays